Sports & Youth Team Building
Escape Quest is an excellent way to build a team spirit for sports and youth groups. An incredibly fun and importantly, safe experience, Escape Quest is a fully supervised and facilitated game that does not require any physical fitness or strength – so no injuries! Both bonding and competitive, Escape Quest will have everyone talking and laughing about their experience hours afterwards.
Escape Quest enhances problem solving skills, expands mindsets and brings team mates together. Most importantly, it’s awesome fun! For a challenging team building event, Escape Quest is the ultimate experience.
Whilst racing another team and/ or the clock can get intense at times, it is not physically demanding and there is no horror or terror, so it’s great fun and inclusive for everyone – all ages, physical abilities & interests. Escape Quest’s minimum recommended age is 7 years. However, children under 7 years can play for free with adult supervision. Groups of children 7 years and up can be supervised by Escape Quest staff. Every team receives a fully facilitated and tailored game experience from our awesome, well trained staff.
You can count on Escape Quest for your team event being an all weather activity, it’s never cancelled. It’s also conveniently located in the centre of Queenstown’s CBD.
Escape Quest can accommodate up to 5 teams per session with each team consisting of up to 6 people (up to 30 people per session). We have 4 games across 5 rooms. Teams race the clock to escape in under one hour and also race head to head with each other to escape first. For groups larger than 30, multiple sessions can be booked and groups of up to 30 can be rotated with other activities in Queenstown. Escape Quest can provide up to 8-10 sessions per day. If you would like to organise an event utilising Escape Quest and other activities eg. an amazing race, we recommend using an event facilitator who can schedule and co-ordinate a range of activities for you. Escape Quest recommends local event organisers such as Dinamics (03 4411515) to assist with group events requiring multiple activities.
Book your escape team event here or contact us below if you have any special requests.
- Experience length: we recommend allowing 1.5 hours in total per game/ session. There is a short briefing before the approx 1 hour escape experience followed by Victorian dress up team photos afterwards (included in price)
- Capacity: 30 people per session; 8-10 sessions per day; up to 300 people per day
- Dress up photos: taken after your escape, 1860s, Victorian dress up team & group photos are a fun way to remember your party and are included in the price
- All weather activity: Escape Quest is an indoor activity and is not weather dependent
- Pricing: $38 per person for a team of 5 or 6; $40 per person for a team of 4; $42 per person for a team of 3; $44 per person for a team of 2
- Booking: book online here or contact us below or visit us at level 1, Mountaineer Building, 32 Rees St, Queenstown (enter building between Kathmandu & Quiksilver)
- To bring if required: reading glasses, water bottle
- Please note: no phones or cameras/ recording devices are allowed in the rooms. Photos can be taken outside the rooms in Escape Quest’s lounge area
Can't find what you're after? Contact Us