Friends, Families & Couples
Escape Quest is a brilliant way to spend quality, fun time with your friends or family. Race in teams or race the clock, Escape Quest is loved by all ages & generations. Both bonding and competitive, Escape Quest will have everyone talking and laughing about their experience hours afterwards. Whilst racing another team and/ or the clock can get intense at times, it does not require physical fitness or strength and there is no horror or terror, so it’s brilliant fun and inclusive for everyone – all ages, physical abilities & interests.
Escape Quest’s minimum recommended age is 7 years. However, children under 7 years can play for free with adult supervision. Every team receives a fully facilitated and tailored game experience from our awesome, well trained staff.
Play in teams of 2-6 people. Escape Quest can accommodate up to 5 teams per session with each team consisting of up to 6 people (up to 30 people per session). We have 4 games across 5 rooms. Teams race the clock to escape in under one hour and also race head to head with each other to escape first.
You can count on Escape Quest for fun with your friends and family, being an all weather activity, it’s never cancelled. It’s also conveniently located in the centre of Queenstown’s CBD.
Release your inner detective and book your escape experience here or contact us below if you have any special requests eg. surprise party, engagement
- Experience length: we recommend allowing 1.5 hours in total. There is a short briefing before the approx 1 hour escape experience followed by Victorian dress up team photos afterwards (included in price)
- Dress up photos: taken after your escape, 1860s, Victorian dress up team photos are a fun way to remember your experience and are included in the price
- All weather activity: Escape Quest is an indoor activity and is not weather dependent
- Pricing: $38 per person for a team of 5 or 6; $40 per person for a team of 4; $42 per person for a team of 3; $44 per person for a team of 2
- Booking: book online here or contact us below or visit us at level 1, Mountaineer Building, 32 Rees St, Queenstown (enter building between Kathmandu & Quiksilver)
- To bring if required: reading glasses, water bottle
- Please note: no phones or cameras/ recording devices are allowed in the rooms. Photos can be taken outside the rooms in Escape Quest’s lounge area
Can't find what you're after? Contact Us