Birthday, Hens & Bucks Parties
Escape Quest is the perfect way to kick-off a party. Both bonding and competitive, Escape Quest will have everyone talking and laughing about their experience hours afterwards. It’s an excellent icebreaker for guests who haven’t met before and the perfect bonding experience for friends and family.
Escape Quest can accommodate up to 5 teams per session with each team consisting of up to 6 people (up to 30 people per session). We have 4 games across 5 rooms. Teams race the clock to escape in under one hour and also race head to head with each other to escape first.
You can count on Escape Quest for your party being an all weather activity, it’s never cancelled. It’s also located in the centre of Queenstown’s CBD so you can easily get to your next activity whether that’s one of the many restaurants or bars or another fun activity in town.
Whilst racing the clock and/or another team to escape the room can get intense at times, it does not require physical fitness or strength and there is no horror or terror, so it’s awesome fun for everyone – all ages, physical abilities & interests.
Book your escape party here or contact us below if you have any special requests eg. surprise party, engagement
- Experience length: we recommend allowing 1.5 hours in total. There is a short briefing before the approx 1 hour escape experience followed by Victorian dress up team photos afterwards (included in price)
- Capacity: 30 people per session; 8-10 sessions per day; up to 300 people per day
- Dress up photos: taken after your escape, 1860s, Victorian dress up team & group photos are a fun way to remember your party and are included in the price
- All weather activity: Escape Quest is an indoor activity and is not weather dependent
- Pricing: $38 per person for a team of 5 or 6; $40 per person for a team of 4; $42 per person for a team of 3; $44 per person for a team of 2
- Booking: book online here or contact us below or visit us at level 1, Mountaineer Building, 32 Rees St, Queenstown (enter building between Kathmandu & Quiksilver)
- To bring if required: reading glasses, water bottle
- Please note: no phones or cameras/ recording devices are allowed in the rooms. Photos can be taken outside the rooms in Escape Quest’s lounge area
Can't find what you're after? Contact Us